This is the second stop on a fun blog hop.
So hopefully you read about FINIDN JULIA on the blog of the wonderful Alleigh Burrows
Instead of answering the questions below myself I’m letting my heroine answer them:
1) What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person?
I am Julia Patterson, mother of two, newly minted businesswoman and on the verge of divorcing my controlling, arrogant husband. And taking a step into a new life, I hope.
2) When and where is the story set?
The story begins fourteen years earlier and moves to the present. It is set in ?San Anton io, Tex, although some parts of it take place in Massachusetts.
3) What should we know about him/her?
I grew up in a small town in a somewhat dysfunctional faily. I loved my mother although she had her own personal agenda so our relationship was often strained. My parents were thrilled that a man like Charles Patterson, smart, rich and socially connected, wanted to marry me and practically shoved me down the aisle.
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
I met and fell in love with a wonderful man named Luke Buchanan. With my divorce all but final, I see a happy new life with Luke. Until a disaster occurs and Charles sets up a situation that binds me to him for what he hopes will be forever.
5) What is the personal goal of the character?
To establish my own independence and find a way to have a happy ending with Luke.
6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
FINDING JULE and you can read more about it on Amazon and at other etailers.
7) When can we expect the book to be published?
he book is out now in both print and digital.